We're Here To Help - SCHEDULE A TIME TO VIRTUALLY MEET OR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
The pandemic has exposed the risks of global supply chains when there’s a disruption. One of the many challenges for buyers today is that, since the appearance of COVID-19, factory production, delivery, and logistics have become very unpredictable, while the urgency and demand for PPE, Mask, and Gloves are increasing across the globe. The fallout has resulted in many companies either considering reshoring to bring their supply chains closer to their home market or building more diversified, multiregional supply networks, resulting in less reliance on certain low-cost manufacturing locations.
This situation has necessitated the development of our new production and logistics dashboard for buyers to illustrate the Real-Time progress of each order and providing the buyer with complete transparency of each stage of the journey, from production progress, delivery to airports, to the final customs clearance, and finally your front door. We partnered with the Veteran Non-Profit Challenge America and the VHA Innovation Ecosystem (VHA IE), the catalyst for enabling the discovery and spread of mission-driven health care innovation to advance care delivery and service that exceeds expectations, restores hope, and builds trust within the Veteran community. Instead of blindly waiting for the goods, our buyers now have a clearer understanding and control of the whole process.
Owing to the current chaotic marketing environment, many users are not obtaining masks and PPE through standard channels, so there exists some concern about the authenticity of their products and whether they meet the required standards.
To address this problem, CureX and TARUO have developed an anti-counterfeit tracing system, whereby every product package is fitted with a label displaying a 10 digit anti-counterfeit code. The code's authenticity can be verified on our website at CureX Corporation_Taruo Tracing System, together with the verification result, the batch number, product name, and the batch test report to maximize users' confidence in the product.
Where is the code? Find the anti-counterfeit label on the box, and key in the code to verify. Anti-Counterfeit Code Verification.
Anti-Counterfeit Code Verification
We have always tackled the most complex health issues and are well prepared to continue meeting the needs of our customers and clients for greater affordability, predictability and simplicity, even in the most difficult times!
We have a daily production capacity of 1,100,000 Gowns for a scalable and reliable, as-needed supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our clients, to include all design costs, articles, color, labor cost, wastage, commodity inspection and supply and distribution.
We have active commercial and federal contracts for the manufacturing, fulfillment and distribution of PPE at equal or greater scope as herein specified.
Our fulfillment center is located in Owings Mills, Maryland, and we are eager to expand our reach and improve our clients ability to handle larger PPE orders and production runs. We are happy to answer any questions that you have. Our current client list for critical PPE and Medical Supplies includes Global Healthcare Corporations, Government Agencies, and Financial Services Institutions.
AGX, provides a performance bond as a contract guarantee against the failure to meet obligations specified in the contract. A performance bond is usually provided by a bank or an insurance company to make sure a contractor completes designated projects.
- Call to Action: Right now, AGX can furnish and deliver the specified PPE items requested by agencies and any political subdivisions of all 50 States; upon receipt of a valid purchase order. AGX is ready and able to fulfill your requirements. AGX is immediately accepting all orders issued by authorized using entities as needed.
- Before order production, the Buyer has the option to request samples from AGX to test. If a request is issued, AGX will provide detail specifications and requirements to the Buyer.
- Once received, the Buyer incurs all expenses to include manhours, sample cost, custom fees, and freight costs. The Buyer must provide written confirmation to AGX to deliver samples.If AGX samples do not meet the Buyer specifications and requirements, then AGX will resend new examples per the Buyer at no additional cost.
- Scalable and reliable production allocations in country: We have active contracts and “Affiliate” agreements with no trade restrictions, and local production, fulfillment and distribution centers. We provide Blank Purchase Agreements (BPA) for (OEM) of PPE and Medical Supply items only, this includes all design costs, articles, color, labor cost, wastage, commodity inspection, warehouse, supply and distribution.
- Our 5,500 sq feet fulfillment and distribution center is equipped to accept Government credit cards and IMPAC cards including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® credit cards. We receive commercial products, document, and track the flow of materials and as an important link in any project, we are capable of maintaining a continuous supply of your products for the term of the contract.
- Project Details: No grey market items shall be provided. Grey market items are OEM goods intentionally or unintentionally sold outside an authorized sales territory or sold by non‐authorized dealers in an authorized sales territory. (b) No counterfeit supplies or equipment/parts shall be provided. Counterfeit items include unlawful or unauthorized reproductions, substitutions, or alterations that have been mismarked, misidentified, or otherwise misrepresented to be an authentic, unmodified item from the original manufacturer, or a source with the express written authority of the original manufacturer or current design activity, including an authorized aftermarket manufacturer. Unlawful or unauthorized substitutions include used items represented as new, or the false identification of grade, serial number, lot number, date code, or performance characteristics. Our pricing: fixed-firmed pricing, competitive, and includes the article, color, labor cost, wastage, and commodity inspections, by volume. If cost do not meet your standard, we are willing to negotiate. We can scale up very quickly to increase capacity for the monthly orders. Term of payment: 50% deposit in advance, the balance will be paid Net 30
- Invoicing: AGX understands that each Call Order will define a unique Statement of Work, Period of Performance and Funding. It is AGX’ intention to follow a 50% down payment and remaining 50% payment due Net 30. All clients must be pre-approved for this delivery and acceptance of goods paid model.
GLOBAL PPE MANUFACTURING, FULFILLMENT, AND DISTRIBUTION.
CALL NOW! 410-484-0716 (24/7)
As a CERTIFIED SDVOB, American Group Contrax, AGX-LLC has been added to the NVBDC Veteran Owner Certification System (VOCS) national database where other VOB’s and Corporations can find us!
One of the huge challenges for buyers today is that, since the appearance of COVID-19, factory production and logistics have become very unpredictable, whilst the urgency and global demand for PPE and Masks is increasing. This situation has necessitated the development of a production and logistics dashboard for buyers to illustrate the Real-Time progress of each order and providing the buyer with complete transparency at each stage of the journey, from production progress, delivery to airports, to final customs clearance, and finally your doorstep!
"We are creating custom-tailored solutions in real-time as your product’s needs evolve, ensuring your products are produced with the optimal combination of resources at every stage. This amounts to greater affordability, predictability and simplicity, even in the most difficult times!"
It is the goal of AGX Group to facilitate rapid development, collaborations, and maximum production output of the solutions deemed most critical to those on the front lines. Instead of blindly waiting for the goods, the buyers now have a clearer understanding and control of the whole process.
Due to the critical nature of our business, which includes work for cyber security and defense contractors, we have remained open and actively engaged in responses to this crisis on multiple fronts. AGX will provide a high-level summary of resources and opportunities which may be of critical importance to satisfying needs in the PPE, assistive breathing device, sanitation, cyber security and telehealth arenas.Many of these opportunities are synergistic and may be combined into collaborative working groups for maximum effectiveness. AGX will continue to pay close attention to what our State and Federal officials and the CDC are recommending.
Please be advised that AGX is working in tandem with the private, federal, state, and non-profit sector to prioritize the alignment of services and commodities with the rapidly changing State Agency, DOD, and FEMA operations. AGX is committed to delivering services and to continuity of operations to meet the needs of all our client partners. We will continue to monitor the situation and as things change, we will provide additional updates.