Functional Medicine, Nutrition and Wellness Programs
DATA AND TECHNOLOGY INFUSED PROGRAMS:
AGX provides education, training, and practical exercises to Soldiers failing to meet Army Standards on the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT) and / or the Army Body Fat Composition standards, The program consists of a 6-day camp (1 day of assessment and 5 days of education, counseling, training, and practical exercises) followed by 6 months of program access and monitoring. Based on an assessment of the soldier's needs, nutritional workshops will be conducted focused on identifying small changes that have big impact on health. Changes must be simple and come directly from the needs of the participants. Each change will be specifically identified (what when how) monitored, and tracked. Once one change becomes a habit, further changes can be introduced. In addition, we've developed a simple method for healthy meal planning. It's important that soldiers understand the overall idea behind constructing a healthy plate, so that they can incorporate these principles into their own specific cultural tastes and traditions. The workshop will then address time-saving tips for healthy meal planning and execution. For ongoing tracking, a software platform (FXWELL) will be used.
Tracking is important because accountability is a key aspect of long term change. FXWELL allows users to track meals, exercise, and for dietitians to give direct feedback. Weekly goals can be set and tracked. Users can also track their weight and exercise habits. This platform will meet the reporting requirements, is HPAA compliant, and very easy to use. As a follow up to the Nutrition/Fitness Day Camps, documents (Eating Guides, Recipes) can be distributed easily through the software platform. Users can also ask questions about healthy eating that can be answered by AGX dietitians.
Functional Medicine, Nutrition and Wellness Programs:
- Team AGX will conduct a face to face meeting at least 14 days prior to the execution to finalize all coordination requirements and to ensure all portions of the program meet requirements,
- Team AGX warrants submit our training plan 21 days prior to the start of each camp.
- 6-day camp with complimentary training, personnel time for participants, or rest.
- Team AGX warrants maintain minimum student to trainer ratio of 15:1 for physical training.
- AGX may require agency Trainers to attend a course to provide instruction and an overview.
All pricing includes overhead costs for the following aspects of program operations:
- Instructor and employee payments at competitive market rates for the high level of qualifications (ND, RD, CPT, CSNC, significant trauma experience)
- Comprehensive liability insurance for Prime and Subcontract Personal
- A dedicated administrative support staff to communicate with AGENCY staff, follow up with soldiers about classes, and answer questions.
- Program Management of daily operations, quality assurance, service delivery schedule
- Program coordinator to handle class incidents such as behavior issues, mental health concerns.
- A dedicated phone line for all communication
- Hospitality/Catering included
- Equipment for classes (yoga mats, blocks, straps, chairs, etc.)
- MEET OUR PARTNERS:
- Wellness Solutions Group LLC
A US Marine Corps Service Disabled Veteran owned Small Business that is CVE Certified. Our Human Performance team is led by Elijah Sacra an Exercise Physiologist, Biomechanist, and Foundation Training practitioner certified by EXOS in Tactical Training Systems, the Neuroscience of Peak Performance, and as a Performance Specialist. He is a National Strength & Conditioning Association Tactical Strength & Conditioning Facilitator a a remedial fitness Cadre Instructor for Combat Strength Training led by Sgt. Major Pat McNamara 1st SOF-Delta (Delta Force) (Ret) and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach. Our Mindfulness Training team is led by Clarissa Kussin an E-RYT 500 Yoga Teacher who holds advanced certifications in iRest Yoga Nidra, Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans, and Y12SR methodology for Addiction, PTSD, and Combat Operational Stress Reaction. Additionally, Clarissa specializes in whole foods cooking classes, chef and catering services, and works as a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach. Both Elijah & Clarissa currently serve on the Special Operations Medical Advisory Board.
Founded by Bianca Garilli, Naturopathic Doctor in 2012 is a naturopathic medicine and lifestyle modification company. As the primary provider at NCCLM, Dr. Garilli has been in private practice for over a decade treating patients from across the globe for a wide variety of chronic illnesses from autoimmune disease to heart disease and from skin conditions to diabetes. Patients choose Dr. Garilli’s approach for their care due to the focus and emphasis placed on utilizing foundational nutrition and lifestyle modifications to treat their chronic disease processes. In addition to patient care, NCCLM provides consulting support in the areas of integrative health care, naturopathic and functional medicine, nutrition and wellness program development, health and wellness research, publications and curriculum development, and veteran and military healthcare consulting services.
FX Well focuses on the optimization of organizational performance, wellness and personal health by engaging and activating employees and teammates. FX Well pairs customized wellness programming - led by passionate, experienced and World-class trainers, coaches and mentors - with a cloud-based, community-centric performance gateway to achieve consistent and measurable results inside some of the World’s most recognizable corporations.