Capabilities And Clients
Widely acknowledged for our integrity and ability to complete complex and difficult projects, AMERICAN GROUP CONTRAX, AGX -LLC is the company of choice for federal agencies, large General Contractors and private clients.
Healthcare Management Services
- 621999 All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 621620 Sports and Recreation Instruction
- 713940 Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
- 621112 Office of Physicians & Mental Health
At AGX Group and Management Services, we recognize the demands and requirements of the occupational health and urgent care environment. Thus, we deliver practical, strategic management solutions in the areas of medical health personnel, technical support personnel, office support, records management and web design and support services.
Database Management for Healthcare Technology
AGX GROUP and Management Services can provide a robust, turn-key customer engagement platform for an employee workforce of 5,000 to 50,000 employees. Providing advice or expert opinion on technical matters related to the use of information technology. Includes: • advice on matters such as hardware and software requirements and procurement, systems integration, and systems security • advice bundled with the design and development of an IT solution (web site, database, specific application, network, etc.).
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 518111 - Internet Service Providers
- 518210- Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 54151 – Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- 54161 - Management consulting services
Healthcare Facility Logistics and Distribution
AGX Logistics maintains some of the most efficient and technologically advanced bakery partnerships in the country and has a team of outstanding employees and associates. Each bakery operates as a separate subsidiary of the company and has its own president, human resources director, and controller
Fresh breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes, and tortillas are available to approximately 80% of the U.S. population through our company's direct-store delivery (DSD) network. This network covers the Northeast, South, southern Midwest, Southwest, and California. Independent distributor partners are in supermarkets, convenience stores, and restaurants delivering and merchandising these fresh bakery foods every day.
Healthcare Facility Maintenance Contract Services
The AGX Service Team can provide customers with a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program. A customized service contract can be established to best suit the specific needs of the customer, the AGX products, and the customer’s facility. Typical contracts will provide for periodic inspections and service to ensure that your product or facility maintains its form, fit, and functional characteristics and performs at optimum levels through the product life cycle. A service log is created and updated at each scheduled visit.
- 238210 Installing and Servicing Electrical Wiring and Equipment
- 561790 Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings
- 561720 Janitorial Services
- 423840 Industrial Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- Administrative and Support Services
- Maintenance, repair & rebuilding of equipment
Program Management - Staff Augmentation
- 541611 Administrative Management
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting
- 541690 Other Technical Consulting
- Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
AGX Group and Management specializes in all levels of program management and staff augmentation including disabled personnel. Recruitment areas of specialization include: Health, Technology, Financial Services, Real Estate Management, Executive/Administrative Assistants, Human Resources, and Marketing/Communications. We offer in-depth expertise and network in a variety of industries and functional disciplines.
Business Process Improvement
- 541612 Human Resources Consulting
- 611430 Professional Development
- 611710 Educational Support Services
- 611420 Computer Training
- 311812 Commercial Bakeries
Customized and Off-the-Shelf Training, Coaching and Facilitation Solutions are at the core of our business suite of services. Our team of professionals includes education experts, coaches, PHDs, and organizational consultants. These subject matter experts will work closely with your agency leadership to assess and implement training solutions that meet mission requirements and create positive outcomes in communication, organizational development and operating procedures.
VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED
Our Department of Defense Clients
- Department of the Army
- Alexandria VA Medical Center
- Department of the Navy
- Army National Guard
- San Diego VA Medical Health Care System
- Central Alabama VA Medical Health Care System
- Perry Point VA Medical Hospital
- VA Maryland Health Care System
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Hospital
- Baltimore VA Medical Center
- Sheridan VA Medical Center
Our State Government Clients
- Maryland State Department of Education
- State of Maryland Department of Veteran Affairs